The next Maker Night is January 25th, 4:00-6:00pm!
Mouse Maker Nights are free and open to all who want a space to tinker, make, build, and learn cool stuff!
***Space is limited so sign up below now!***
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mouse are located at 55 Broad Street, 16th floor, in the Financial District in Manhattan.
What kinds of things can I make at Maker Night?
- Coding projects -- work on computer games, websites, web hacks, animation, and more, using program like Scratch and Thimble!
- Robotics and circuitry projects -- build something that buzzes or lights up, or hack an electronic toy to do something new and weird!
- Crafts -- Use pencils, paper, scissors, pipe cleaners, etc to make something physical and visually cool
- 3D design -- design something in a program like SketchUp and you may have the chance to print it on a MakerBot 3D printer!
- Graphic design -- play around and learn some new tricks in PhotoShop or Adobe Illustrator!
- School projects -- bring something you're already working on for school (or for fun!) and take the next step with it!
- Experiment! You're welcome to tinker, try new things, and figure stuff out without having a project in mind!
Do I have to bring anything?
No -- Maker Nights are FREE and you don't have to bring any materials with you. If you want to, you can bring a school project or other work-in-progress to work on, but you don't have to.
SNACKS ARE PROVIDED!
Signed up? Great! See you soon! Have other questions?
Email email@example.com for answers!