Mouse Future February Maker Event is Wednesday, February 13th, 4pm -6pm!
Calling all students, educators, and makers. You're invited to join us at our Future February Maker Event on Wednesday, February 13, 4pm - 6pm. Maker Events at our Mouse Makerspace are free and open to all who want a space to tinker, make, build, and learn cool stuff. Prior experience in tech or making is not required.
What kinds of projects can I explore?
- Unity Lander [Game Design]: Build a simple 2D game using Unity, the most popular game making software on the planet
- VR Future [Virtual Reality]: Create the future world of your dream using Panoform
- Computational Poetry [Coding]: Teach and code a robot to write poems
- Superhero Gadget [Sewable Tech]: Create a futuristic superhero device that can you can wear
- School projects: bring something you're already working on for school (or for fun)
- Experiment. Makerspaces are great places to explore new technologies, find new interests or to advance the creative computing and STEM skills you already have
Do I have to bring anything?
Only a signed consent form.
We'll provide all the materials you need, including pizza. Bring a project of your own if you have one.
Where does this event take place?
Mouse Maker Events are held at Mouse HQ in the Financial District in Manhattan:
55 Broad Street
New York City
How else can I get involved?
- We are always looking for volunteers to bring exciting projects to our events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer at an upcoming event.
- If your organization would like to sponsor a Mouse Maker event, please contact Shaquana.
- Can't make it to a Maker Event? Check out more Upcoming Events and Opportunities at Mouse
Need more info about this event? Need help getting to the Makerspace? Please email email@example.com for additional information and answers.
What is a Makerspace?
The Mouse Makerspace is the perfect space for students, educators, and makers of all ages to explore STEM and creative computing through hands-on, maker projects.
New to making and makerspaces? Need help to expand your tech skills? Our Mouse Makerspace is filled with resources, supplies, and professional experts to support students as they explore STEM making.