Program Team Contractor - Data Support and Professional Development Logistic Support
Overview of Position:
The Data Support Contractor is responsible for supporting operational needs of the Sr. Director of Program Management on the Program Team, and collaborates to grow and improve the organization’s imprint with youth and educators. This team member acts to help maintain data among all types of users / clients in a variety of databases.
This role will be on an hourly basis for approximately 10 hours a month with an additional approx. 30 hours a month in October and November 2020.
- Process new, and renewing memberships for our Mouse Create platform.
- Manage learning events (virtual through the end of 2020).
- Support the process of data collection and data management across sites by entering information into Salesforce, keeping accounts and membership years updated, reconciling our Salesforce and Mouse Create Database, and supporting our professional development programs with their data needs.
- Execute & Staff Member Events / Trainings - 10%
- Coordinate local and regional events and trainings that strengthen network participation
- Collaborate with Directors to Refine Offerings to Meet User Needs - 10%
- Coordinate & Manage User Data - 80%
- Coordinate efforts to gather formative and summative data related to network participation
- Assist Sr. Director of Program Management in reporting
Mouse is a national nonprofit that empowers all youth and educators to engage with computer science and creative technology to solve real problems and make meaningful change in our world. We focus on building competency, literacy, and dispositions for success in a digital age. We design original, project-driven learning content that helps youth build their ability to create technology with purpose, while exploring computing, electronics, games, design, and more.
Status: Part-time; Contract
Location: 55 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004 (Remote Possible)
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume firstname.lastname@example.org.