Join Mouse in inspiring youth to use technology with purpose and unleash the endless possibilities when youth create with technology.
Together with your support, we can improve diversity in STEM and help all youth realize their full potential — and the full potential of technology — to make meaningful change in our world.
How to Give?
Make a financial contribution
- Online: Donate Now
- Mail: Send your check to: Mouse, 55 Broad Street, 16th floor, New York, NY 10004
Mouse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible contribution will make a profound and lasting impact on underserved youth.
Mouse supports “Learning in the Digital Age” through our widely respected Mouse Educator Training Program. Our team of expert facilitators prepare educators to implement our curriculum in a flexible format that is easy replicate and scale across schools and other educational settings. Impact: Approximately 20 educators who serve approximately 600 students
- $100,000 - Full-Year Educator Training Sponsor (launch 20 new full year courses)
- $50,000 - Medium Cycle Educator Training Sponsor (launch 20 new medium courses)
- $25,000 - Short Cycle Educator Training Sponsor (launch 20 new short courses)
Our annual Diversity in Tech Awards (DIV) event celebrates those that are championing the nationwide movement to increase diversity and inclusion across the technology industry.
- $100,000 - DIV Champion
- $50,000 - DIV Leader
- $25,000 - DIV Ally
- $10,000 - DIV Supporter
In our Mouse Design League after-school program, high school youths learn about human-centered design and create technological inventions that address a social issue, expanding their understanding of 21st-century career pathways. As evidence of their learning, they can earn the cutting-edge Mouse Design League digital badge formally endorsed by Parsons School of Design to share on social media and college applications.
- $150,000 - Fab Lab in Schools Sponsor (Adapt our program to an in-school offering with more fabrication experience, deepening STEM learning and innovation)
- $100,000 - Design League New Site Sponsor
- $50,000 - Design League Sustainability Sponsor
Mouse strives to engage more girls in pathways leading to deeper engagement in STEM experiences that ultimately motivate career and academic interest. Our Girls Maker Events eliminate the cultural gender biases and behaviors typical of co-ed science and technology experiences.
- $20,000 - Girls Maker Event Advocate + Engagement (Exclusive name placement on all promotional materials, t-shirts for all participants with sponsor’s name, and volunteer opportunities)
- $10,000 -Girls Maker Event Partner (Name placement on all promotional materials, t-shirts for all participants with sponsor’s name)
- $5,000 - Girls Maker Event Supporter (Name placement on all promotional materials)
Through our Monthly Microprojects, youth from across our network submit original creations (artwork, websites, etc.) in response to a prompt that exposes them to various STEM and socially conscious topics such as artificial intelligence, environmental issues, or video game design.
- $20,000 - Microproject Advocate + Engagement (Topic customized to your interests, exclusive name placement on all promotional materials, sponsored prizes, and volunteer opportunities)
- $10,000 - Microproject Partner (Topic customized to your interests, exclusive name placement on all promotional materials, sponsored prizes)
- $5,000 - Microproject Supporter (Name placement on all promotional materials)