Join Mouse in inspiring youth to use technology with purpose and unleash the endless possibilities when youth create with technology.
Together with your support, we can improve diversity in STEM and help all youth realize their full potential — and the full potential of technology — to make meaningful change in our world.
How to Give?
Make a financial contribution
- Mail: Send your check to:
c/o TFA 12th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Mouse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible contribution will make a profound and lasting impact on underserved youth.
Other Ways of Supporting
- Volunteer as a Virtual Mentor for Mouse DIIT Design League: https://bit.ly/DLmentor
- In partnership with the NYC Department of Education’s Division of Instructional and Information Technology (DIIT), Mouse is seeking 150+ remote volunteers to mentor and support our students.
- Join us for a total of 4.5 hours, over a span of 5 months to make a huge impact on middle and high school students as they create meaningful original apps to help their communities.
- Learn more about being a virtual mentor at mouse.org/dlmentor
- Support Design League: mouse.org/designleague
- Check out the list here for ways and an estimated amount of time needed that you, colleagues, family, and/or friends can support. Students truly benefit from seeing others in the roles that they are learning about and learning how people got there.
- Your and/or your colleague’s gift of time at any level is invaluable in helping students see the ways in which they can enter and grow into the technology field based on multiple entry points, learning about career trajectories and paths, or the intersections of tech and other industries.
- Sign up to support Design League >
- Amazon Smile: smile.amazon.com
- Make your regular Amazon purchases at smile.amazon.com to donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to your favorite charitable organization with no fees, no extra cost.
- Give with Bing: https://www.bing.com/give/join
- Search online to earn points that will transfer into donations for the charities you select.
Spread the word about our work
Like, retweet/share, and follow us on our social media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/mouse.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/mouse_org
- Instagram: instagram.com/mouse_org
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/mouse
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/mouseclips
Join our community to see the impact of your support!