Mouse has designed several courses as recommended learning sequences for groups that want to focus on competency areas that complement one another thematically. Learn more about our Mouse Courses.
- Tag Tag Revolution: Learn about HTML tags and markup, dance party-style.
- Source Whisperer: Draw a website by hand using HTML source code.
- Hack the News: Hack the code of the homepage of your favorite news site to tell a fun or thought-provoking story.
- Make a Simple Website with Thimble: Make and publish a simple website with Mozilla's Thimble tool.
- HTML & CSS Relay: Team competition to be the first to finish remixing the a webpage on Thimble.
- People Programming: Challenge to identify every step you do to search for information on the web.
- Text Your Computer: Use the command line interface to perform basic tasks such as creating and editing text files.
- Hello World: Learning various programming languages and differences between each of them.
On Mouse Create, youth ages 13 and older have the opportunity to earn digital badges through Credly to recognize their accomplishments, which they can share on social media networks and college applications.
In the News
Discover our work in the Coding course:
Mouse Create is our online learning platform designed for young people to build the skills they need to apply design and technology creatively to the world around them. Mouse Create provides hands-on, interactive projects that include everything from web literacy and fixer skills, to innovative content areas, like circuitry, game design, coding, and green technology.