The 2020 Diversity In Tech Awards™ is going digital!
This annual event will happen virtually on the week of October 5, 2020 so mark your calendars while we develop more plans.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Diversity In Tech Awards™ is a celebration for those who are championing the nationwide movement to increase diversity across the technology industry.
Nominate a Company or Individual for a Diversity in Tech Award
This year, we will be granting awards in the following categories based on the information that you provide in the nomination form linked below. Your responses will be scored based on a rubric by a team of judges selected for their expertise related to diversity and inclusion in technology.
- Exceptional Mouse Student Innovator: Recognizing a single or group of K-12 students whose work exemplifies diversity in technology and inspires others to do the same.
- Outstanding Mouse Alumnus: Honoring a dedicated alumnus who has helped elevate a Mouse student’s program by providing funding or advice.
- ’Moving Mountains’ Mouse Educator: Highlighting an educator, school, district, or network that is moving mountains and making a difference among diverse and low-income students, by increasing access to technology education.
- Extraordinary Corporate Leader: Awarded to an individual, initiative, department, or company that is producing demonstrable outcomes in increasing diversity across the technology industry.
- Extraordinary Corporate Employer: Recognizing an outstanding company that has consistently proven to lead the charge in hiring and maintaining diverse workforces.
- Excellence in Real Estate Tech: Shining a light on real estate companies or individual employees who are moving the needle in promoting diversity across their sector.
- Going Green in Tech: Shining a light on environmental tech companies or individual employees who are moving the needle in promoting diversity in their sector.
- Community Difference-Maker: Spotlighting a community initiative or individual that is paving the way to make high-quality STEM education accessible to low-income students.
- Leadership in Media Award: Showcasing an individual or media outlet who has done incredible work in exploring issues in diversity and tech across education or the workforce.
- Leadership in Accessible Tech Award: Recognizing an outstanding company that goes above and beyond to provide technological access to online educational resources.
- Start-up company: Spotlighting a start-up company that is paving the way to make technology more accessible to diverse groups.
Mouse is a national youth development nonprofit that empowers all youth and educators to engage with computer science and creative technology to solve real problems and make meaningful change in our world. We are committed to fostering greater diversity and humanity in STEM and empowering youth -- and all those that educate them -- to access and amplify technology as a force for good.
To learn more email email@example.com for media inquiries, sponsorships, and all other requests.