At Mouse, we support our educators through free customized Professional Development and membership to our online platform, Mouse Create. Mouse is an approved CTLE sponsor in the state of New York.
Upcoming Professional Development
Mouse is currently offering computer science professional development for the following topics and courses. All educators are encouraged to apply to these free opportunities:NYCDOE EDUCATORS ONLY
- 2021/22 DIIT Design League Partnership - a Title IV-funded school-wide program (Grades 6-12)
- DIIT Remote Learning Tech PDs (Grades K-12)
- Mouse Create Onboarding (Grades 6-12)
- Code.org CS Fundamentals, Discoveries & Principles (Grades K-12)
More Professional Development Opportunites
Mouse also offers the following Professional learning workshops to schools, districts, and learning communities upon request:
- Google Workspace For Education Online Learning Professional Development
- Scratch Junior (Grade K-2)
- Scratch Creative Computing (Grades 3-8)
- Google CS First (Grades 4-8)
- Mouse Create (Grades 6-12)
- Exploring Computer Science (Grades 9-12)
Creative, flexible learning platform
Mouse offers educators the choice to complement their classroom curriculum with our hands-on, creative technology projects on Mouse Create across many different areas, including circuitry, game design, sewable tech, and coding.
Our projects can enhance learning in many classrooms, including Science, Technology, Art, English, and Social Studies. Learn more about Mouse Create.
Mouse courses are aligned with national standards such as Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards, and ISTE standards. See standard alignment for several of our courses
in this folder.
New to Mouse Create? Our Educator Course will show you how to use our learning platform and badging system with your students.
Learn more >
Join the Mouse Educator Group on Facebook to stay connected with our staff and other educators across the country. See and share resources and opportunities for educators and students.
Join Now >